Saturday, February 11, 2012

The first post of the year!

My goodness.  This is the first post of the year.  From the end of last year I was really bowled over with getting a fresh showreel together.  I've shifted home from Dundee to Dublin-for the moment!  So haven't really had the time to keep up regular posts.  But I have been taking part in the 28 Drawings Later Challenge-a Glasgow based project which has really boomed this year.  An online drawing challenge-to post a drawing for every day in February.  This has really helped to shift my brain into drawing thinking mode again.  So I shall post what I have entered and keep things updated.
I'll also add the link for all those interested in taking a look at the 28 Drawings site.28 Drawings Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I'll learn
many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Also visit my site: jump high to dunk